Are you looking for a place that is held with integrity, that is inclusive and welcoming, yet where you can play with your sexy fantasies, kinky desires, and tantric meditations – or just come for an organic cup of cacao or elixir?
Don’t look any further. MEOW is the Tantra Heart Temple Play Party – an evening of sensual, luscious exploration in an all-embracing environment of like-minded people!
This is an experiential White, Pink, Red & Black Play Party for the sensually adventurous. This gathering welcomes ALL and is very gender friendly. This is an invitation to dive deeply into yourself and each other in ways you may have been afraid to do in the past. This is the play party you want to come to even if you’ve never been to a play party before.
We all need touch. Here at Tantra Heart we believe that satisfying intimacy needs to be available for everyone. To have that intimacy, a person needs to feel safe and secure in their own body. We need to know our boundaries and desires, and we need to know how to communicate them. How does a person change their life? By doing things differently, and then repeating that new way. When it comes to intimacy, our current society does not provide us with the means, tools, and place to practice our intimacy skills.
There will be an opening circle, ice breaker exercises, and a closing circle to support you in leaving feeling good and connected versus empty and confused.
This is a great event for experienced tantra practitioners, kinksters, and newbies alike, as all levels of interaction are welcome – verbal, energetic, sensual, kinky, and sexual. Voyeurism and exhibitionism are welcome. You can come by yourself or with a partner. You can play by yourself, with a partner, with a group, or not at all. There is a lot to gain from simply being in an erotic space.
- The doors open half an hour before starting time. Make sure to be on time! Once we have started we cannot let latecomers in!
- During the opening circle We will start with exercises to land, get to know each other, and learn to notice what our desires and boundaries are today (the more often you do these exercises, the better you get at them!)
All genders, bodies, and sexual orientations and lifestyle choices are welcome. Come as you are and have a great time!
7:00 Doors open
7:30 pm Doors close. No late entry is permitted.
Please arrive as close to 7 as possible in order to bring in your items and get settled in the space.
Fabulous Human Platters for orderves as you drop into the sweet feline scene…
7:30 Opening Performance, Opening circle
8:00 Tantric flavoured ice breakers to set the tone of sensuality and connection
Learn about consent, boundaries, and communicating your desire.
9:00 Open Space & DJs
11:30 pm closing circle
12 midnight – Event Close
Energy Exchange – Tickets:
Super Early Bird Registration (1st Round)
2nd Round Tickets
Final Round Tickets
Pay at the door (If there are any left)
Limited to 100 people, Last MEOW Sold out
Get your tickets while theyre purrrrrring….
No Refunds but Name change is possible.
(Without registration, we will be strict at the door. Vibe check & Dresscode)
Gender balance is kept close to 50/50. To best help with that please register early; you also get a saving.
This gathering is for you if:
You are sensually, erotically and emotionally savvy enough to play nicely with others.
Our biggest request is that you come with a fun-loving, warm, caring, open-minded, generous, thoughtful, compassionate, non-judgmental attitude and that you conduct yourself with the highest level of integrity possible.
Come relax. Come smooch. Come play. Come watch. (Voyeurism is participation!)
This evening has no expectations or requirements. It is a space to be expressed and celebrated, to explore! You are welcome with all that you bring and who you are – in this moment.
This gathering includes opportunities to:
- take part in a different activity each time (e.g. bondage, energy sex, neo-tantric practices, kinky explorations, etc.)
- practice impeccable consent and play with tools for safer intimacy
- experience your Inner Navigation System and how it tells you what to do
- have an amazing evening out, dress up, flirt, dance, cuddle, massage, play – or whatever suits your mood.
- this is a play space, but not a full-penetration space. So much can happen with Erotic Energy-
- get to know amazing like-minded people in the best way! We usually host a very diverse crowd that is of mixed ages, genders, experience levels, and backgrounds. We are equally friendly towards vanilla, tantric and kinky folks, the sexy sluts and the shy ones, the introverts and the extravagance.
PRACTICAL MAGICK DETAILS
Alcohol & Substance-free. Natural orgasmic energy will be created.
This is a sober event, so please refrain from indulging in any recreational intoxication.
Elixirs and Nutritious food will be for sale.
What to wear:
- Please dress in whatever makes you feel most empowered and fabulous.
- There is a MEOW Feline Theme, for those who feel connected to their cat. Dogs welcome too.
- The entire evening is clothing optional, so dress up, dress sexy, and wear layers to get as naked as you like –
What to bring
- Lube/Massage oil
- A robe or sarong and towel should you desire a quick cover up.
- Toys and tools – kink is encouraged, and all sensation play items are more than welcome. ring your toys, rope, floggers, blind folds, friends, and an open heart to the sweet intimacy and transformation possible at this event.
*Tickets are non-refundable, but are transferable to the date of the same event. All people you transfer your ticket to need to go through screening call or meeting with one of our team. No Refunds, but name changes are welcome.
Entry is granted between 7 pm – 7:30 No late entry.
This is a gathering for people with at least some experience in sex-positive spaces. You should be comfortable (though absolutely not obliged to participate in –) with unclothed people and explicit action in the space
and have not been to Tantric Events before, you can come to :
Taste of Love Festival
By coming to this event, you agree to release the organisers of MEOW, and team of MEOW, Stephanie Thaler, and the event venues, from any issues that you may have, and take full accountability for your own journey